|"Make more monsters!"
This article is a stub. You can help the Nexo Knights Wiki by
|Set Appearances|| 30372 Robin's Mini Fortrex|
70333 Ultimate Robin
70326 The Black Knight Mech
|First TV Appearance||All|
|Family Crest|| Chicken (Regular)|
Mechanic Tools (Black Knight)
|Weapons & Gear||Wrench|
|Quote||"I'm a doer, not a studier!"|
|Voice Actor||Erin Mathews|
Robin is one of the characters in Nexo Knights. He is currently a Knight-in-Training.
Since he is a child, Robin is much shorter than the knights. He has blonde hair and also has freckles on his cheeks. He wears a chest armor like the knights and his crest is a Chicken/Mechanic Tools. In season 5, he will have longer legs and don black clothing.
Despite his young age, he was capable of operating a mecha and comes up with bright ideas, which was later beneficial to the knights. He was proven to be capable of assembling the mecha, in which even the knights alone were unable to figure it out.
Robin Underwood is a freshman student at the Knights Academy. He is an amazing builder of gadgets, gizmos and gimmicks for the knights to use in their battle against evil. A fight he really, really, really wants to get in on. Robin may be young, but he is very impatient about becoming a full-fledged knight.
Like Ava, he was a freshman of the Academy. After the knights acquire the Fortrex from the king and queen, he and Ava made modifications to it.
In the webisode, he wants to join the knights in combat, but Clay tells him to stay as he was too young to fight. Disappointed but determined, he decides to come up with stilts to show that he can fight, though failed at first try. Eventually Merlok 2.0 helps him and after a few failed attempts, he succeeded in making a wrench, similar to the one he uses in the Ultimate sets. When the knights heads out, Robin defeated the Lava monsters who attempted to sneak attack the Fortrex. He also comes up with the concept of the Ultra Armor, giving the knights their ultimate forms.
On an early morning, Robin sneaks out of the Fortrex and attempts to use his Junior Knight Shield to receive a useful Nexo Power. However, he ended up getting Rooster of Wakening instead, which the shield produces rooster crows that abruptly wake the knights up, much to Robin's dismay. During the briefing from Merlok 2.0, they learn that Jestro and the Book of Monsters are going to attack the Knights Academy in order to seize one of the magical books and they have to return to school to protect it.
Robin guides the knights to the school and showcases the new orientation video he made during class to promote the school. Back in the Fortrex, he was building a new machinery to ensure that the magic books will be kept safely until they can return it to Merlok's library. He uses the machine when the library was attacked by the Lava Monsters.
Robin together with the knights were appointed by the king to help deliver an important item for a Knighton Con event. After the delivery was done, he unloads his equipment and built the Mini Fortrex, which he intended to participate in the costume contest. He also build in a mini command center as a wifi extension core for Merlok 2.0, which helps the digital wizard to send Nexo Powers to the Knights over great distances from the Fortrex, albeit with Merlok 2.0 having a high pitched voice. Through his inventions, the knights were able to receive their Nexo Powers. After the monsters were warded off, Robin wins the best costume contest and gains the prize, the limited edition first issue Ned Knightly comic Macy wanted.
- He is the only kid as a knight.
- He has an ultimate form, even though it looks like his regular form.
- Robin's role was similar to Jay, Lloyd Garmadon and Nya from Lego Ninjago.
- Robin help in technological fields and building machinery for the knights, similar to how Jay help in building equipment for their teammates.
- Robin was a younger member of the team but with great passion, simiar to Lloyd Garmadon in season 1 and the beginning of season 2 of the series.
- Robin went under the alias of the 'Black Knight', in which he helped the Nexo Knights without the group actually knowing it was him; similarly, Nya went under the alias of 'Samurai X' to assist the team during the first few seasons. In the end, both characters' identities were revealed within the span of one season.
- Robin functions as the mechanic of the team. He was also responsible for tuning up the support vehicles for the knights.
- Robin's fighting skills have improved to the point that he was able to fight his senior Macy in a training fight.
- His name may be a reference to robins.
- Main article: Category:Robin Underwood images
- LEGO Club Magazines