|Set Appearances|| 70312 Lance's Mecha Horse|
70316 Jestro's Evil Mobile
70324 Merlok's Library 2.0
|First TV Appearance||All|
|Special Armor||Nexo Armor|
|Weapons & Gear||Lance & Nexo Shield|
|Voice Actor||Ian Hanlin|
Lance Richmond is one of the five main heroes of Nexo Knights and the son of former knight, Cuthbert Richmond. According to an interview with the writers of Nexo Knights, Lance became a knight to be in the media's attention. However, in the App-exclusive episodes "The Knights Of The Realm", it was shown that his father Cuthbert forced Lance to become a knight despite his protests. Lance has a passion for acting, and in "The Knights Of The Realm" he claims that becoming an actor is his dream and true passion.
LEGO.com Description 
- "Lance likes a good fight against evil monsters, but he loves being famous. Born and raised in a wealthy family, things have always come easy to Lance and he wants it to stay that way. All that fighting just messes up his shiny armor and curly hair and makes him look less than perfect in pictures."
The Book Of Monsters Description
- "DEAR KING HALBERT, I really admire Lance. Not just because he's rich and famous, but because he loves his fans as much as they love him. I once asked him for an authograph and he signed the top of my jester's hat. I didn't wash it for three months! I hope I can be as gracious as him when I become famous!"
Lance's defining traits are that he's very full of himself, and very spoiled. He does not enjoy training very much and would much rather lounge around relaxing, or go clubbing. He doesn't like taking orders and prefers to impulsively rush into things without much forethought. This doesn't mean that he's dense or unintelligent, however, as in the "Lucky To Be Lance" webisode he is quick to realize Lavaria's nefarious ploy. Often times he enjoys annoying team leader Clay, and getting a reaction from him. This often leads to the two butting heads due to their differing approaches to knighthood. However, despite this he genuinely cares for his friends as much as he cares about himself, and will often set aside his pride and admit that he's wrong for their benefit. Though he is spoiled, he seems to want to share the things he loves most with them, as well, such as offering his soda to Clay and Macy, and asking them all to star in a movie with him. He seems to harbor some insecurities about himself and how he is perceived by others based on the one-sided conversation he had with Hamletta the pig in the season finale of season 1. Lance is also passionate about acting and loves making puns and references based on plays and movies. He also seems to have a fondness for animals, based on his immediate attachment to Hamletta the pig. It is revealed in "Fright Knight" that Lance has a fear of being obscure.
Lance wears a newly-molded breastplate and pauldrons, much like the other knights, and a white helmet with metallic accent. Upon his breastplate he wears his family crest, which is light blue with a white horse's profile. The top of his helmet is shaped similarly to the horse's mane on his crest. His suit's arms and legs are a grey color, with lines going down his arms and his legs having white and orange-gold accents. His torso seems to have grey chainmail under accents of white armor. Under his helmet he has neck-length blond hair. On the physical minifigure it is slightly curly, and even described as curly by LEGO.com, however in the show it appears to straighter and almost spiky, while looking slightly shorter. His face has defined cheekbones with a bit of a cleft chin, blond-colored eyebrows, and he's depicted with a grin on the physical minifigure.
- He is named after his weapon, a lance.
- As a reference to Lancelot - one of the most classic depictions of a romantic knight - Lance is often seen flirting with women.
- He seem to be the only knight to get 2 forms of his ultimate form in 2 diffrent sets, on 70337 Ultimate Lance it appear that he had jet, a smaller jet appeard on the set: 70324 Merlok's Library 2.0
- Main article: Category:Lance Richmond images
- 70312 Lance's Mecha Horse
- 70316 Jestro's Evil Mobile
- 70324 Merlok's Library 2.0
- 70337 Ultimate Lance
- 70323 Jestro's Volcano Lair
- The Book of Monsters - Part 1
- The Book of Monsters - Part 2
- The Power of Merlok
- The Knights Code
- Fright Knight
- The Golden Castle
- The Black Knight
- The Book Of Total Badness
- The Might And The Magic
- Back to School
- Greed is Good?
- Alliance of the Fortrex
- Jestro the Bad... The Really, Really Bad
- Lucky To Be Lance
- Sir Axl The Ever-Hungry
- Champion Of Chivalry
- Joust Game On Aaron
- LEGO Club Magazines