|"Make more monsters!"
This article is a stub. You can help the Nexo Knights Wiki by
|Set Appearances|| 70321 General Magmar’s Siege Machine of Doom |
70338 Ultimate General Magmar
|First TV Appearance||Greed is Good?|
|Special Armor|| Tattered Cape|
|Follows|| Jestro (Formerly)|
|Weapons & Gear|| Siege Machine|
Shield of Absorption (App)
|Voice Actor||Garry Chalk|
When you want to conquer the world with an army of monsters, you need a good general to command them. General Magmar is the greatest strategist, warrior and cook the Book of Monsters has ever produced. He talks in big words and fights the big fights. Too bad he rarely wins…
Book of Monsters Description
You want to rule the world with a monster army? You need an amazing general. Magmar's the greatest military strategist and warrior I've ever seen! Fierce. Powerful. And maybe a bit fancy? He uses big words and educated -sounding stuff - like an artist or philosopher. Most monsters? They growl a lot. Magmar? He enunciates excessively. I don't even know what he's talking about half the time. Still, he gets the job done a lot better than those other bottom-scratching lava brutes. Plus he's an amazing cook! You have just GOT to try his Magma Chip Cookies.
- He is Jestro's chief strategist.
- In the show, he is practical and overly literal, while in the Merlok 2.0 app he is very eccentric and a bit mad.
- He refers to himself as 'The Sultan of Siege'.
- He is much more intelligent than most of the other Lava Monsters.
- He was Monstrox's second-in-command.
- His greatest regret is hearing his least favorite saying.
- Similar to Chef Savage, he is a professional cook. However, Savage seems to cook better.