|"Make more monsters!"
This article is a stub. You can help the Nexo Knights Wiki by
|Set Appearances||70323 Jestro’s Volcano Lair|
|First TV Appearance||All (excluding The Book of Monsters - Part 1)|
|Weapons & Gear|| Book of Monsters|
While in a dark forest searching for evil books, the Book of Monsters ordered Jestro to create someone to hold him due to the jester's constant complaining. He has followed them both around since then.
- Since it is his sole purpose, if the Book of Monsters goes somewhere, the Book Keeper follows him.
- The Book of Monsters often calls him "dummy" and commands him to do stuff he can't do himself.
- He can actually speak, as seen in “Hot Rock Massage”, to Monstrox’s surprise.
- Additionally, he can also play the glockenspiel.
- Main article: Category:Book Keeper images